WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

GIFSALICIOUS!!!

Hi guys!!! If you guys know my BFF marshmallowpuff53's blog she posts a weekly a programme called "The Weekly Cute"I thought too I'd too do something like that but instead of pictures I will do gifs. Actually I suppose we both got the same idea well at first I wanted to make gadgets to show the weekly gifs but then I thought it was hard to do it so I just thought I post the gifs and I planned to start posting some random gifs weekly!!! And it's called "GIFSALICIOUS!!!". Sometimes I might not be able to post the gifs but do not worry I will try my best!!! BTW gifs are Graphics Interchange Format. GIFs mainly mean moving pictures. The proper pronounciation of the acronym is a soft "g" sound: like JIF. So hope you like my"GIFSALICIOUS!!!" programme. And I will start posting them as soon as possible!!!

With lots of love
-Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment